These great mini keto burgers are extremely simple to make and are indeed perfect option for an instant energy boost between meals. Pack a couple of them as quick grab-and-go snacks throughout the entire week.
Have you ever considered swapping traditional burger buns with hard-boiled eggs? If you are interested in keeping things gluten-free and grain-free, this recipe is ideal for you. You can fill up the buns with healthy ingredients like creamy avocado, nutrient-rich tomatoes, and crispy bacon.
You will probably agree that no burger is complete without mayo. Well, this recipe is not an exception. We are using a healthy homemade mayo with apple cider vinegar, but you can opt for some Paleo brands at your local grocery store.
The best thing about this recipe is that you can customize it the way you like it! For instance, you can replace bacon with sausage, or add more sauces and veggies. As for the eggs, you can try different variations and see which one works for you the best. Go soft, medium, or hard.
Mini Keto Egg Burgers with Bacon and Avocado
- Total time:30 mins
- Cook Time:20 mins
- Prep Time:10 mins
- 22 grams of fat
- 9 grams of protein
- 4 grams of carbohydrates
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 oz bacon, sliced into thin squares
- 1 large avocado, sliced thinly
- 1 thinly sliced Roma tomato
- 1 T Paleo mayo
- First and foremost, fry the bacon slice in a large skillet over a medium heat for around five minutes on each side. Make sure they are crispy enough.
- Remove the bacon slices from skillet and set aside.
- Take the eggs, remove the shells from them, and slice them in half, preferably lengthwise.
- The next step is to assemble the burgers by adding a slice of bacon, tomato, and avocado between each pair of the egg halves.
- Ultimately, poke a toothpick in the middle of each egg halve to hold everything in place.
When you are on a Keto diet, it can be quite difficult to navigate the typical appetizers, snacks, and meals. This amazing recipe serves up something that will not only satisfy your mouth but also keep on your nutrition plant. With avocado, bacon, and eggs, what`s not to love? Even if you aren’t living that Keto life, you will love this recipe.