The rate of flu and colds increases as the temperature drops. So, this cold season you will most likely be a victim of an attack of these germs.
Instead of reaching for
This great cold and flu master tonic is easy to make, cheap, and extremely effective! It is undoubtedly worth giving it a try!
The Health Benefits
This tonic is made of natural ingredients with great therapeutic power.
This spice is known for its heating power, which causes you to sweat and expel toxic matter. If you are suffering from an upset stomach, it will relieve gastrointestinal issues.
This ancient spice is ideal for people suffering from a cold. It has the ability to boost immunity, improve digestion, and provide anti-bacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is so potent that it people refer to it as an all around holy grail of health.
Onions are packed with Quercetin, a potent antioxidant which has countless benefits. Including anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral properties.
These hot peppers are not use to add some flavor only! The active ingredients in peppers work as powerful anti-inflammatory and pain reliever.
Garlic is known for its ability to deter bacteria , functioning as antibiotic, anti-fungal, and antiviral.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a health powerhouse! It helps the body expel toxins, promote healthy digestion, boost immunity, relieve sinus infection, ad soothe a sore throat.
- 2-inch fresh ginger root
- 1 tbsp organic turmeric powder
- 4 jalapenos (stems removed)
- 1 whole head of garlic (peeled)
- 1 organic white onion
- 16 oz. raw apple cider vinegar
- Wash the ingredients thoroughly
- Chop them and place in a blender
- Add the apple cider vinegar and blend until smooth
- Pour the mixture in a glass jar and cover with lid
- Cover the jar with a towel
- Shake while infusing
- Let it sit on the counter for a month
- Strain through a mesh strainer and then put the liquid back in a glass container
- Store in the fridge for up to two years
How to use:
- Take two tablespoons three times a day at the first sign of a cold
- Gargle and swallow
- Take four times a day if already sick
- Mix a spoonful of honey, if needed