“You have the power to heal your life, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we’re not. We always have the power of our minds…Claim and consciously use your power.” Louise L. Hay
If you believe the phrase you are what you think, then really everything in life stems from your thoughts. However, we cannot rely on thoughts only, as we need to translate them into words and finally into actions in order to manifest our goals.
This means that we need to be extremely careful with our words, speaking only those that are positive and work towards our benefit. The art of the spoken word is vital when it comes to crafting our futures. No words are empty words, because every syllable spoken engages energy towards or against us. If you constantly say, “I can!” the universe will give you the abilities to do just that. On the other hand, if you constantly say, “I can’t,” the energy of these words will repel the universal force against you.
In the sequence of thought-speech-action, affirmations play a critical role by breaking patterns of negative thoughts and negative speech. When we verbally affirm our ambitions, we are empowered with a sense of reassurance that our word will turn into reality.
If you are new to positive affirmations, it is completely fine. They are very easy! All you have to do is to create or choose affirmations which resonate with your current situation. Write them down and repeat them to yourself every day. Remind yourself that positive affirmations bring the truth in your life, which allow you to heal and improve your overall well-being.
They are a proven method of self-improvement due to their ability to rewire our brains. H0w they help us heal and get better? Much like exercise, they increase the level of feel-good hormones and push our brains to form new clusters of “positive thought” neuron. Here are some affirmations that will relinquish your fears, purge your anger, and drastically change your life to the better.
- My life is just beginning.
- I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
- My fears of tomorrow are simply melting away.
- I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
- My nature is Divine; I am a spiritual being.
- I radiate beauty, charm, and grace.
- I am conquering my illness; I am defeating it steadily each day.
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
- My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness.
- Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.
- My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
- I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
- I have been given endless talents which I begin to utilize today.
- I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.
- I am guided in my every step by Spirit who leads me towards what I must know and do.
- (For those who are single) The perfect partner for me is coming into my life sooner than I expect.
- (If you’re married) My marriage is becoming stronger, deeper, and more stable each day.
- I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
- (For business owners) My business is growing, expanding, and thriving.
- Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.