Apple cider vinegar is quite popular in the natural health community. Its benefits are nothing new, though. It has long been used for its medicinal purposes, aside from its household and cooking uses. Now, science confirms that ACV is packed with healthy compounds which are beneficial for the overall health.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Blood Sugar Control: It has been scientifically proven that apple cider vinegar can lower blood sugar by up to 34 percent after consuming white bread. It has shown great promise in improving insulin sensitivity and helping lower blood sugar responses after meals.
- Weight Loss: Apple cider vinegar has been shown to help promote satiety, helping people to eat less that they usually do. Regular consumption of ACV helps reduce belly fat and promote overall weight loss.
- Bad Bacteria: Apple cider vinegar kills negative pathogens, including potentially detrimental bacteria. Therefore, it acts as good disinfectant, and can even treat warts and fungus.
- Heart Health: Animal studies have shown that vinegar can reduce blood triglycerides, cholesterol and blood pressure, reducing the risk of heart disease.
Benefits of Gelatin
- Diabetes: Gelatin`s ability to support weight loss may be beneficial for people with type II diabetes who have difficulty losing weight or preventing obesity. Additionally, gelatin can keep blood glucose in check, leading to significantly lower blood sugar levels within 3 months in those with type II diabetes.
- Digestive Health: Gelatin protects the walls of the gut from any damage, probably due to gelatin`s glutamic acid which turns into glutamine when consumed, playing a role in preventing leaky gut.
- Liver: Glycine helps reduce liver damage in heavy drinkers and it may be able to increase blood circulation and overall liver function.
How to Make Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies to Control Blood Sugar and Weight Loss
- Silicone molds or silicone ice trays
- Saucepan (large)
- Wooden spoon
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ cups of apple juice
- 5 tbsp of gelatin powder
- Pour the water, apple cider vinegar, and apple juice in a large saucepan and mix until fully combined
- Add the gelatin powder and mix again
- Let the mixture sit for two minutes
- Turn the heat on medium-low and heat the mixture, so that the gelatin dissolves
- Pour the mixture into silicone molds and refrigerate
About a week ago, we published an article named “How to Make Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies to Control Blood Sugar and Weight Loss,” which suggests that ACV not only promotes healthy blood sugar levels and weight loss, but it even shrinks tumors and destroys cancer cells. This wasn’t exactly what we were trying to prove though, and the results of the study in question were pretty much exaggerated. What the health community has found so far in relation to ACV and cancer is that this food product can potentially work against tumors, but all of the studies were done in isolated cells in test tubes, or rats, which proves nothing about what happens in a living human.
We apologize to our readers for the misinformation and are thankful to Leadstories for pointing out to our mistake.