They go by many different names, such as dark circles, bags, or puffy eyes. They are annoying and quite difficult to get rid of. For the symptoms, bags under the eyes can include saggy or loose skin, dark circles, and mild swelling. The solutions available in the store may help, but they are also packed with detrimental ingredients. Why would you put something like that on the face?
On the flip side, there is a way to fix this problem naturally. You can make your own baggy eye solution with skin-healthy ingredients which help reduce puffiness around the eyes in no time.
For this recipe, you will need a glass spray bottle and ingredients like lemon oil, rosehip oil, lavender oil, and aloe vera.
Fantastic Skin Benefits!
Mix the lemon, rosehip, lavender oils, and aloe vera gel in a spray bottle. Shake it well. All of these ingredients are excellent for this use as they are packed with healthy-skin components. For instance, lavender and lemon oils are antimicrobial and contain potent antioxidant properties. Rosehip, meanwhile, is high in fatty acids which promote skin regeneration. Ultimately, aloe vera acts as an anti-inflammatory agent which has the ability to heal the skin.
Wash the face thoroughly, removing any make-up from the face as part of your bedtime routine. Close the eyes and spray the baggy eye solution on the face.
Rub the solution under and around the eyes using a gentle motion. Make sure you sleep on high-quality pillows which support the head and neck. Then, turn off any distractions, such as TV and make the room dark enough to fall asleep easier. Eliminating these factors helps lessen the chance of waking up with puffy eyes.
This recipe takes about five minutes to make and it should serve up to twenty uses.
Ingredients/ Supplies Needed:
- 1 glass spray bottle
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 1/2 ounce rosehip seed oil
- 1/2 ounce pure aloe vera gel
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
Directions for making baggy eye solution:
- In a glass spray bottle, mix all the ingredients and shake well until fully combined
- Before bedtime, wash the face thoroughly and remove all make-up
- Spray the solution on the face, with the eyes closed
- Massage the solution under and around the eyes using gentle motion. Wait for it to dry before your turn in for the night
- Make sure your sleep with the head supported by a high-quality pillow and eliminate any distractions that contribute to poor quality sleep