Abdominal fat is quite difficult and challenging to get rid of and is probably the most problematic body area in most people. However, not only it looks bad and makes one feel uncomfortable
7 Exercises to Reduce the Size of Your Belly
- Heavy Side Bend
Start in a standing position with the hands up and holding a dumbbell. Bend on one of the sides and hold for a couple of seconds. Repeat on the other side. Do 10 reps.
- Forward Bend
Begin in a standing position with the feet straight and together. Bend down to touch the feet with the hands. Do 10 reps.
- Mountain Climber
Begin in a push-up position. Jump on each leg interchangeably, lifting the knees near the chest.
Begin in a lying position with the arms extended behind the head and the feet closed together and pointing upward. Lift the legs while raising the entire body off the ground trying to reach the toes. Hold for a couple of seconds and go back to the original position.
Begin in a lying position with the hands behind the head. Raise the legs in a 90-degree angle and rotate both the legs and the entire body like riding a bike.
Begin a push-up position with the elbows at a 90-degree angle. Hold as much as you can.
- Plank Knee to Elbow
Again, start in a lying position with the face towards the floor, the legs extended in a plank position, and with the core tightened. Bring the left knee to the right elbow, hold for a few seconds, and go back to the original position. Do 10 reps on each side.
Additional Tips On How to Accelerate Abdominal Fat Loss
- Consume fiber-rich foods
- Consume protein-rich foods
- Avoid the consumption of sugary foods
- Avoid sugar-sweetened beverages
- Avoid foods that contain trans fat
- Avoid fruit juice
- Limit the intake of carbs, especially refined carbs
- Drink green tea during the day
- Use coconut oil instead of other cooking oils
- Use apple cider vinegar in salads
- Try Resistance Training (Lift Weights)
- Try intermittent fasting
- Ger plenty of restful sleep every night
- Supplement with probiotics